Sunday, 9 March 2008

So where was I... (part 2)

Continued...

On the Weekend after Waitangi Day I took part in the London institution that is the Waitangi Day Circle Line Pub crawl:

Angus, Betul, random german guy, Janet, Greg, Colin

Greg, Me

Sorry Jay - I stole your photos.


Springtime in London
Big Ben


So, that is a very brief recap on what I've been up to over the last few months, there are some good stories to go with many of the photos/trips (like falling asleep on the tube on the way home before the Brighton trip, and having to get a £40 taxi home at 2am) but I'm not going to write them all here because I don't want to bore you!

Stay tuned for the next installment of the Worldly Adventures of Lucas!

Teaser: In the next episode Lucas discovers the pleasures of Belgium beers in their natural environment and discloses an embarrassing moment...

No comments: