Sunday, 9 March 2008

So where was I...

I had just arrived in Copenhagen and done a bit of touristy stuff, I guess I just got bored of writing a blog!

Anyway, Andrew & Tony have bullied me into kick-starting it again after our recent trip to Belgium.
I though I should give you a bit of a run down of what I've been up to since the last entry, what better a way than with photos.

Copenhagen was awesome:

the Carlsberg Brewery was worthwhile

This guy did some awesome spray painting art.


I met some welsh chaps who I now see a bit in and around London:

they were up for anything that night!

From Copenhagen I went back to Sweden for a while, the main highlight was going to Accelerator music festival with Nathan:

Rufus Wainwright

Nathan with some friendly Swedes: Karin, Malin & John

Nathan had a shisha pipe in his flat...

That was the end of the Scandinavian adventures (well for a few months), it was time to come crashing back to the reality that money does run out and I had to head to London & start my job to get some more, DO'H!


London in brief (& short holidays):

Summertime in London:

Sean posing in Hyde Park - the day of the Tour de France Prelude


Reading Festival:
The weather was fantastic

I saw one of my favourite bands, The Shins


A week holiday in the Greek Islands in Sept/October, with Sean, Larry, Ken & Rachel:

The Parthenon

The Acropolis

Another mean Greek feed

Another awesome temple

Meta-tourism on Santorini - people lining up to get that perfect sunset

Action shot at the hostel pool


Autumn in London

Green Park

Brighton - Mine & Fi's Birthday trip

I didn't take many photos this day, but I did take this one of the sky pulling faces at us.


I went to Cardiff with Andrew & Tony for a weekend to catch up with Andy, Emma & Gemma, some Welsh mates from Wellington days. Again few photos but eh...

The Gang braving the cold in Cardiff

In mid late December we had our work Christmas function & celebrated by heading to Boulogne Sur Mer in France. Apart from going to the restaurant we didn't really do anything on French soil so I don't really have any good photos. Next!

A the start of this year I went to Havant / Portsmouth To catch up with Paul, an old workmate. Again no photos...

In February I went to Maidenhead to celebrate Johnny's birthday (Jonny being one of those Welsh boys from Copenhagen)

The night heated up a bit later on!


Continued in Part 2

(I think I have the max number of pics for one post)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lucas! back in the game.