Saturday, 12 July 2008

Euro Trippin' w/ Mel - Leg 1.2 Copenhagen

Here's the photos from Mel, Andrew & my day in Copenhagen.

This is a cool church steeple in Christhavn, the stairs go up the outside for the last few floors!

Christiania in Christhavn, it's a hippie commune from the 70's, the residents declared independence & for a long time it was basically treated as a separate state by the government. That is until 15 - 20 years ago when the government cracked down on the drug trade.

They still like to think they're independant...

nice little inlet, I was trying out my new camera so bear with me through the scenic shots...

Look rugby posts! In Denmark!



The Little Mermaid, as disappointing as ever. I like the fact that there is bird poo on it, a little symbolic.

This guy is cool though...

Andy & Mel posing on a bridge. Wow, how good am I at this photography caper!



That is all.

No comments: